Answers to Aardwolf: Master of Puzzles
The puzzles are on this page.
1. bludgeon. Each word relates to the suit of a card in the following ways: shovel = spade, infield = diamond, bosom = heart, bludgeon = club.
2. 2 feet. The creature's body was 2 2/3 feet long, and its head was 2/3 foot long.
3. The man died before his brother was born.
4. T. Look at your keyboard, and you'll see that the letters read right across it, but there is a K instead of a T on your keyboard.
5. A. It is the ony letter that cannot be drawn without touching the same point twice.
6. $14.53, plus whatever I had to begin with.
7. George: George Bush, Curious George, Georgetown.
8. Jam: jam session, jam and dunk mean basically the same thing in basketball, jam is made from fruit.
9. Trigger: Roy Rogers' horse Trigger, trigger on a firearm, trigger and initiate are synonyms.
10. Trap: trapdoor, bear trap, reves and trap, when both read backward, create words that are synonyms.
BACK TO THE PUZZLES
Back to top |
Back to Main Page of Puzz.com - IQ Tests, Puzzles, Games & Contests