TheAmgine Lexical Assessment Scale-Answers
Below there are several possible answers for each question. Your answers may vary.
1) construction, conservative, condensation, convince, conceive, content, concept, contact, context, condition, etc.
2) to, be, so, or, am, as, of, on, oh, do, etc.
3) water, pewter, enter, muster, master, duster, writer, foster, better, utter, etc.
4) gang, gong, going, gaping, guarding, gazing, getting, gag, glowing, guiding, etc.
5) depart, depose, deposition, depth, depend, depot, deprive, deploy, deposit,deport, etc.
6) labor, harbor, abhor, major, minor, fervor, superior, visitor, tailor, sailor, etc.
7) noun, noon, napkin, neutron, nocturn, neuron, notion, nation, nylon, nun, etc.
8) three, point, seven, eight, forth, fever, tempo, speed, width, etc.
9) expose, expostulate, exterminate, examine, exhort, export, expunge, extra, excel, exponent, etc.
10)preamble, premeditate, presume, prelude, prequel, present, precursor, pretty, pressure, precious, etc.
11)forged, zombie, margin, charge, garden, mantra, puzzle, enigma, fondle, father, etc.
12)eve, eerie, epee, esquire, elevate, eagle, excrete, evolve, emulate, enquire, etc.
13)monotone, position, organize, imagined, notebook, eclectic, fortress, magazine, immolate, evacuate, etc.
14)trinity, tripod, tried, triple, triumph, trickle, trip, triangle, triangulate, trivia, etc.
15)goodness, business, ugliness, kindness, willingness, highness, smartness, crudeness, darkness, harness, etc.
16)taunt, tight, taint, target, tangent, tact, tint, tantamount, torrent, tart, etc.
17)definition, transition, partition, position, condition, opposition, carnation, foundation, manifestation, nation, etc.
18)high, hush, harsh, hash, hunch, health, hearth, hyacinth, haunch, heath, etc.
19)erect, perfect, infect, dissect, bisect, architect, protect, intersect, inspect, retrospect, etc.
20) obliteration, annihilation, battleground, accomplished, malnutrition, presidential, publications, universities, refrigerator, computations, etc.
Back to test
Back to top | Back to Main Page of Puzz.com - IQ Tests, Puzzles, Games & Contests