Enigmus Associations Experiment-Answers and Grading Scale
1) nuclear (nuclear energy, nuclear missle and nuclear family).
2) apple (the Big Apple, Adam ate the apple and so do worms).
3) sea (seashore, seasick, seahorse)
4) units of measurement
6) eight (eight legs, eight sides, eighth month)
7) homonym (two-too-to, bear-bare, ail-ale)
10) luck (salt over the shoulder brings good luck, walking under a ladder brings bad luck, and the foot of a rabbit is said to bring good fortune)
12) Each figure is comprised of five lines.
13)The number of letters in each word is equal to the number of sides in each polygon.
14)The first and last letters in each figures has a difference of one.
15)Each number is the square of a number (2, 9 and 30).
16)Each of the numbers are prime (divisible by one and themselves).
Back to top | Back to Main Page of Puzz.com - IQ Tests, Puzzles, Games & Contests