Answers to Cryptograms
Click here if you somehow got here without trying the cryptograms first.
1. Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research.
2. A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of.
3. In this world, nothing is certain but death and taxes.
4. Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
5. What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.
6. Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich by promising to protect each from the other.
7. Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite.
8. Praising what is lost makes the remembrance dear.
9. Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
10. The optimist thinks this is the best of all worlds. The pessimist fears this is true.
BACK TO CRYPTOGRAMS
Back to top |
Back to Main Page of Puzz.com - IQ Tests, Puzzles, Games & Contests