Riddles Personified Answers
The riddles are on this page.
1. David Letterman.
2. Max Weber.
3. Monica Lewinsky. The famous athlete referred to was Lew Alcindor, who became Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
4. Jay Leno.
5. Vince Neil. "Yelling at Satan" referred to the album Shout at the Devil.
6. Salman Rushdie. The book was The Satanic Verses.
7. Saint Augustine. The work referred to was The City of God.
8. Ivan Pavlov.
9. Douglas Adams. If you haven't read his Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books, you really should!
10. James Earl Jones. The play & game referred to is Othello.
11. Jane Austen.
12. Jackie Joyner-Kersee.
BACK TO THE RIDDLES
Back to top |
Back to Main Page of Puzz.com - IQ Tests, Puzzles, Games & Contests