Science Fiction Trivia
By William F. Bultas
See how many of these sci-fi trivia questions you can answer correctly. Par is 10 correct, & you are a true science fiction guru if you can answer more than 15 of these correctly. The answers to this quiz are on this page. Enjoy!
1. What's the name of the little green guy who trains Luke in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back?
2. In Asimov's book Foundation, who develops psychohistory?
Elric of Melnibone
3. During the TV series Battlestar Galactica, the opponents of the humans (which look like robots) were called
4. Flash Gordon's main enemy was named
Kane the Betrayer
Tiriac the Cruel
Graal the Fearsome
Ming the Merciless
5. In Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End, the aliens look like
6. Who wrote Fahrenheit 451?
7. Who plays Dana Scully on The X-Files?
8. In the movie Logan's Run, people are only allowed to live to age
9. Who plays Deckard in the movie Blade Runner?
10. Who played Steve Austin on the Six Million Dollar Man?
11. Who was the Highlander in the movie by that name?
12. What is the name of the computer that kills much of the crew in 2001: A Space Odyssey?
13. The character in H.G. Wells' Time Machine encounters these 2 races in the future:
Eloi & Morlock
Eloi & Balrog
Balrog & Morlock
Balrog & Cytharian
14. "Danger Will Robinson" is from
Lost in Space
15. In the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, what did a man build a model of out of mashed potatoes?
A space ship
A laser gun
An alien being
16. In Piers Anthony's On a Pale Horse, the character Zane kills
17. The book Dune was written by
18. What do you see at the end of the movie Planet of the Apes?
The remains of the Statue of Liberty
The remains of the Empire State Building
A space craft
19. Who was Starman, in the movie by that name?
20. Who wrote & directed the horrible yet entertaining movie Plan 9 From Outer Space?
Back to top |
Back to Main Page of Puzz.com - IQ Tests, Puzzles, Games & Contests