Click here if you haven't taken this test.
1-2 Silly Square
1) M. The first letters in each row are made up of two lines, the second letters in each row three and the third four (M is the only other letter which consists of four lines).
2) Apt. All three of the words in each row are anagrams of each other.
3) 34. 9 * 1 + 4=13, 7 * 2 + 9 = 23 and 6 * 5 + 4=34
4) 19. In each row take half of the first number and multiply it by the second. Then add the third.
5) 11. Multiply the numbers in the first and third squares, double them, and add one to get the number in the middle square.
6) M. Starting with the cell at the bottom right travel clockwise in an inward spiral to the middle to form the word "conundrum."
7) 1976. The individual corresponding numbers in each row (ex. 1-9, 4-6, 6-4 & 7-3 for the first row) add up to ten.
8) I. This is probably the hardest one. The pattern is 1, 2, 3 for the first row; 2, 4, 6 for the second and 3, 6, 9 for the third. The pattern is scrambled to increase difficulty and disguised by different entities that pertain to this pattern (ex A-the first letter of the alphabet, HUMAN-a biped, TRIANGLE-a three sided object).
Back to top | Back to Main Page of Puzz.com - IQ Tests, Puzzles, Games & Contests