Automated IQ Tests
IQ Brain Teasers
Classic IQ Tests & Puzzles
Trivia IQ Tests
Random IQ Tests & Puzzles
Riddles & Riddle Tests
Stickels Frame Games
Cryptograms & Cryptoquotes
Reviews, Puzzle Tools & More
Free Content for Webmasters
IQ Brain Teaser #131
1. There are five houses; the physicist lives next to the man with the horse.
2. The Spaniard owns a dog; there are coffee drinkers in the green house.
3. The Belgian drinks tea; the chemist lives next to the man with the fox.
4. The green house is immediately to the right of the white house.
5. The mathematician owns a cat; there are milk drinkers in the middle house.
6. The German lives in the red house; a physicist lives in the yellow house.
7. The biologist drinks orange juice; the Norwegian lives in the first house.
8. The Japanese is an engineer; the Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
9. Each man has one house, a different nationality, a different pet, a different occupation and a different choice of drinks.
Who drinks beer?
Back to top
Back to Main Page of Puzz.com - IQ Tests, Puzzles, Games & Contests
©2016 Puzz.com, LLC & respective partners. All rights reserved. Our IQ tests are for entertainment purposes only.