See how many of these sci-fi trivia questions you can answer correctly. Par is 10 correct, & you are a true science fiction guru if you can answer more than 15 of these correctly. The answers to this quiz are on this page. Enjoy!
1. What's the name of the little green guy who trains Luke in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back?
2. In Asimov's book Foundation, who develops psychohistory?
Elric of Melnibone
3. During the TV series Battlestar Galactica, the opponents of the humans (which look like robots) were called
4. Flash Gordon's main enemy was named
Kane the Betrayer
Tiriac the Cruel
Graal the Fearsome
Ming the Merciless
5. In Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End, the aliens look like
6. Who wrote Fahrenheit 451?
7. Who plays Dana Scully on The X-Files?
8. In the movie Logan's Run, people are only allowed to live to age
9. Who plays Deckard in the movie Blade Runner?
10. Who played Steve Austin on the Six Million Dollar Man?
11. Who was the Highlander in the movie by that name?
12. What is the name of the computer that kills much of the crew in 2001: A Space Odyssey?
13. The character in H.G. Wells' Time Machine encounters these 2 races in the future: