See how many of these miscellaneous trivia questions you can answer correctly. Par is 10 correct, & you have done exceptionally well if you can answer more than 15 of these correctly. The answers to this quiz are on this page. Enjoy!
1. Who wrote the poem that begins "'Twas the night before Christmas...."?
2. Who wrote Tar Baby?
3. What is skijoring?
A sport in which competitors ski backward
Falling down while skiing
A sport in which a skier is pulled by a horse
Making a 360 degree jump while skiing
4. Which of the following Olivers was involved in the Iran-Contra Affair?
5. What was gangster Al Capone convicted of?
running an illegal gambling ring
income tax evasion
6. If you are a sandhog, what are you?
A desert groundhog
A worker in tunnel construction
An extra for Baywatch
7. In the original Star Trek episodes, characters from the Enterprise wearing this color were most likely to be killed:
8. Who starred in the movie Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins?
9. Who plays the part of Martha in the movie Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf?
Zsa Zsa Gabor
10. Who won World Cup '98?
11. Artis Ivey is better known as
12. Who makes the claim that they are "Earth's Biggest Bookstore"?
Barnes and Noble
13. Which of the following wrote Nancy Drew books?
14. Arnold Schwarzenegger has been known to
always support the Democratic party